Settle in for a night of sweet Southern Californian soul as San Diego band Thee Sacred Souls head to Australia for the first time.
Their sound may be smooth and velvety, but their performance is full of energy and you’ll be up and grooving to their deeply danceable retro soul vibes.
Thee Sacred Souls mix the easy-going grace of sweet ’60s soul with the grit and groove of early ’70s R&B for a sound that is utterly intoxicating. Singer Josh Lane’s heartwarming melodies and weightless vocals are anchored by the rhythm section’s deep pocket and infectious chemistry. Hints of Chicano, Philly, Chicago, Memphis and even Panama soul turn up here, but there’s something distinctly modern about this band that defies easy categorisation, a rawness and a sincerity that transcends time and place.
Find out more info at: https://www.perthfestival.com.au/events/thee-sacred-souls/
- The balconies in the Rechabite Hall are only accessible by staircase.
- There will be a dedicated space on the main floor for patrons with accessibility requirements.
- Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
- This performance may contain haze and/or strobe/flashing lights.
- All minors must be under the direct supervision of their own parent or legal guardian.
- Any minors on premise must exit by 10pm and will not be permitted entry after this time.
- The Rechabite is a licenced venue and proof of age must be provided upon request.