The concept is simple: two harmonic voices, two guitars and a catalogue of indie folk-pop songs that are equally soft, gentle and bossa nova flirtatious.
Norway’s Kings of Convenience create harmony-rich songs that recall the bittersweet comfort of forerunners like Simon & Garfunkel and Belle and Sebastian.
With their delicate, sunny tunes, calming voices and intricately subtle guitar melodies, the music of these two old friends was perfect for soundtracking TV ads and shows like Six Feet Under and The OC. It’s like a soft breeze on a summer evening – just what you need this Festival!
The band knows just how to keep an audience silent and listening with great attention to their alluringly beautiful tunes. If they don't have you singing along that is.
Find more info at https://www.perthfestival.com.au/.../kings-of-convenience/
- The balconies in the Rechabite Hall are only accessible by staircase.
- There will be a dedicated space on the main floor for patrons with accessibility requirements.
- Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
- This performance may contain haze and/or strobe/flashing lights.
- All minors must be under the direct supervision of their own parent or legal guardian.
- Any minors on premise must exit by 10pm and will not be permitted entry after this time.
- The Rechabite is a licenced venue and proof of age must be provided upon request.