GARBAGE pres. 𝗖𝗘𝗠 & 𝗨𝗠𝗙𝗔𝗡𝗚+ NESTFM (ROOFTOP)
+ ALT ~ NOIZE // CHAMBER (BASEMENT)
◆ FRIDAY FEBRUARY 16
◆ 8PM / CLOSE
◆ THE RECHABITE
𝗧𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗧𝗦 𝗢𝗡 𝗦𝗔𝗟𝗘 𝗡𝗢𝗪
➜ bit.ly/CEM-UMFANG* Local Line-Up TBA* DONT STOP THE DANCE *
Launching to prominence out of Herrensauna's infamous underground parties, Berlin-based 𝗖𝗘𝗠 has forged a singular path as a fierce club DJ unafraid of turning the dancefloor moody.
With a preference for UK-tweaked tracks from across the contemporary milieu of harder club works, with no fear of breakbeats or sullen moments, he's a rare species of DJ that seeds intensity in even the most hesitant of movers. And with a background in queer club culture going back a decade to his hometown of Vienna — side-by-side with a punk upbringing — CEM's well versed in the essential metrics of unrelenting after dark commotion.
Joining CEM is the one and only 𝗨𝗠𝗙𝗔𝗡𝗚 in her Boorloo/Perth debut. Born in New York City, raised in the Mid-West and now a staple of Brooklyn’s underground electronic scene, Umfang’s amorphous polyrhythmic techno productions have been felt everywhere from Ninja Tune to Dekmantel. The co-founder of the Discowoman collective and monthly resident of Brooklyn’s Techno feminism concept since 2012, Umfang consistently enjoys playing with people’s expectations of how a techno set can be defined.
Find more info at perthfestival.com.au/events/garbage-presents-cem-umfang/
- The balconies in the Rechabite Hall are only accessible by staircase.
- There will be a dedicated space on the main floor for patrons with accessibility requirements.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- This performance may contain haze and/or strobe/flashing lights.
- This event is 18+ only, minors will not be permitted.
- The Rechabite is a licenced venue and proof of age must be provided upon request.