FRINGE ROYALTY PROGRAM
Get ready for some VIP treatment!
Artists are absolute ROYALTY and royalty are rewarded! To get the royal treatment bring your Fringe
World pass into The Rechabite to sign up for Fringe Royalty or sign up online:
WHAT'S ON OFFER
FOOD AND DRINKS
10% off all drinks
10% off at Double Rainbow with minimum spend of $50 p/p
$5 artist meals
(Please note we're phasing out single use plastic. Artists are welcome to bring their own containers)
Black Bourbon Iced Tea $6
Raspberry Sour Bomb $6
House Draught Beer $6
Artist Cocktail specials $6
House Wine (White, Red, Rose, Prosecco) $6
This season we're giving Fringe Participants free entry to venue shows plus a $10 tickets for your +1!
Tickets are available provided there is space and staff are able to sight relevant artist credentials.
This offer is available 10 mins prior to show start time only.
Free rehearsal space during the day - to confirm your booking email firstname.lastname@example.org (see full terms below).
Bring in your posters to Double Rainbow - we're creating a massive poster wall and we'd love to include your artwork!
SAY HELLO ROOFTOP SERIES
This season we're throwing down Fringe rooftop parties four nights a week Thurs-Sun!
Check out the calendar below
Double Rainbow is buzzing during Fringe World so be sure to book ahead. Walk-ins always welcome.
The Rechabite will be opening our hall doors this Fringe World season to any and all artists requiring a rehearsal space FOR FREE!
💌 HOW TO BOOK💌
To book a 3 hour rehearsal time slot, please email email@example.com with the subject 'REHEARSAL SPACE' and the name of your group/company.
Within your email include:
- The name of your show/s
- The details of all artists using the space (name, email and contact number)
- A brief outline of what your rehearsal will entail
- The date/s you'd like to use the rehearsal space (please provide more than one option to ensure we can find a time that works for you)
✏️IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE✏️
- We will not be providing lighting or audio support for rehearsals. Be sure to make arrangements with portable speakers for audio.
- You will not be permitted to utilise any pre-existing rigging points within the space during your rehearsal slot.
- We expect you to respect the space and leave it as you found it. When scheduling your rehearsal allocate time to reset the room to how you found it.
- A minimum of 24 hours notice is required to cancel your booking.
- If the space or any equipment is left damaged after your rehearsal, you will be required to pay for the damage in full.
- Please note that submitting a rehearsal enquiry does not automatically ensure your time slot, we will be in contact to confirm your rehearsal time.
- Fold out chairs will be set on the ground floor, so your rehearsal will need to be focused to the main stage.